Data Visualization Competition
We are thrilled to announce the annual Data Visualization competition, hosted by BUILD lab! Both individuals and groups are invited to showcase their prowess in creating stunning and impactful data visualizations for a chance to win great prizes!
If you’re already crafting or crafted data visualizations for your project, why not submit it and get recognized for your work? Or maybe you’d like a second opinion before you submit for you exam? We welcome all types of data visualizations, both qualitative and quantitative. The top 5 winning visualizations will be proudly displayed on BUILD lab’s website and ITU screens, celebrating your talent and creativity.
In addition, the top 5 teams or individuals will receive exclusive goodies and greater prizes based on their placement to celebrate the summer time! So, whether you’re competing solo or as a group, there’s plenty of incentive to participate!
- All data visualizations are welcome that try to visually communicate or represent the dynamics of your used quantitative or qualitative data.
- You can either submit as an individual or as a group.
- You can submit multiple visualizations if they are from the same project, otherwise, you have make separate submissions.
- You can submit your visualizations containing animations if they serve a purpose.
- You can submit your visualizations just to receive feedback from the BUILD lab if you want to.
- The visualization must be made in either Summer 2022, Autumn 2022 or Spring 2023 semesters.
- The visualization must be made by YOU for your project/thesis (there are no restrictions as to what methods/tools you used).
- You have to describe your visualization in 100 words or less (if possible).
Submit yours here: https://forms.office.com/e/tD7XMXyMgz (ITU login required)
If you are still unsure, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications.
Impress our BUILD lab judges with your innovative and informative projects by the deadline on June 9th 12:00. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to exhibit your talents, have fun, and win exciting rewards. Submit your entries now and may the best visualization win!
We can’t wait to see your data “chart-ing” new territories!