This is event is open to all interested participants so please spread the word. Register here today.
BuILD is delighted to announce that Alexandra Chapman, Co-founder and COO of Totally Optimized Projects, has agreed to do a Discussion & Workshop on “How to execute strategy and get the value” while visiting Copenhagen from her home base in Australia.
What: 90-minute Discussion & Workshop: How to Execute Strategy and Get Value
When: Thursday March 8th at 13.00
Where: IT University of Copenhagen, Auditorium 4
Who: Alexandra Chapman, Co-Founder and COO, Totally Optimized Projects
When project success is measured by ‘on budget and on schedule’, the most important purpose of a project gets lost: delivering the benefits and value the project intends to.
Alexandra Chapman has been recognized by Cranfield University in 2017 as one of their top 50 alumni globally. She holds an MBA from Cranfield School of Management, writes highly regarded articles for CEO Magazine and is COO for Totally Optimized Projects. Over the past 30 years, Alex has dedicated her professional career to developing TOP’s tools, techniques processes. These teach organisations how to execute strategy through projects and deliver the value that organizations want.
Alex will discuss how the TOP Value Equation™ enables business value as the key measurement of project success, covering:
- Delivering “value” in your projects – what do we mean by this?
- The power of defining project outcomes in business terms – your desired business outcomes
- How defining a business initiative – a project – in business terms aligns an organization from the C-Level executives to portfolio managers and to the project team
- How linking benefits to business outcomes enables transparent benefit tracking during the project lifecycle – why wait until the project is over to account for benefits
- How to identify the change activities required and tie them to project deliverables
- Using financial models to track financial benefits.
During the session, participants will get hands on experience in the TOP accelerated process used to define Business Outcomes process, which is the cornerstone of the TOP Value Equation.